Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TodVader

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
Quebec, Canada
I keep hearing about a patch already out for leopard. What does it address and did you download it? If you downloaded it, aren't you scared of getting trouble for downloading 10.5?

TAV

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2006
I keep hearing about a patch already out for leopard. What does it address and did you download it? If you downloaded it, aren't you scared of getting trouble for downloading 10.5?

If you are referring to Software Updates, there are five as of today upgrading from the latest version of Tiger to Leopard (mileage may vary):

Keynote 3.0.1v2
Pages 2.0.1c2
Remote Desktop Cleint 3.2.1
iDVD 6.0.4
GarageBand 3.0.5

As for getting "scared of getting trouble" for installing 10.5, I have no idea what you are talking about.

TodVader

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
Quebec, Canada
Some people received their disc (I wish I did but I'm in canada and I don't even know if were getting it tomorow), but some people downloaded it. I was refering to the people who pirated it since I doubt that alot of people received their copy early. I suspect that alot of people who say they received it are covering other facts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.