Patchworks VS Trunket??? Which one???

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by NervusZ, Mar 26, 2012.

1. NervusZ, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012

NervusZ macrumors newbie

Hi guys,
    Now I'm interested in wood case and looking at Trunket. However, it's not available in my country so if i really want, i have to order it. In my country, Patchworks is more reachable. Therefore, I'm curious between Trunkets and Patchworks. Which one is better in your opinion??? I'm using iPhone 4S white, and I'm thinking if i choose Sea Blue from Trunkets, does it suit with white one??? because I see only Trunket with black iPhone. So just wanna know your opinion.

Thank you:):):)

2. NervusZ thread starter macrumors newbie

3. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

I've read that trunket causes flash problems, not 100% sure.

4. Outrigger macrumors 68000

Outrigger

trunket doesn't cause flash problems as I have a couple, but its not a case, its just a back piece. patchworks is a bumper case but its not real wood insert, just a cheap sticker.

5. TaterToT macrumors 6502

I have the Sea Blue from Trunket on my white 4S, looks great.

6. NervusZ thread starter macrumors newbie

Patachworks has sticker for back plate also. They claim those are real wood, but as I look, it may be thinner than Trunket

Can you give me pictures pls

7. PittsDriver macrumors 6502a

PittsDriver

8. NervusZ thread starter macrumors newbie

wanna see some pics of White iPhone with Trunket :(

9. TaterToT macrumors 6502

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry it took so long, and had to take them with a crappy old digital camera.

10. NervusZ thread starter macrumors newbie

That's so cool!!! I may try this one too now I'm choosing between this one and Graft Leverage. By the way, Do u think the trick for Trunket in this link http://blog.graftconcepts.com/2011/12/07/customizing-the-iphone/ can be applied in Vapro Pro too or not??? I'm trying to find a way to use Trunk that can be removable, so I can remove it if I want to change or sth

11. sh0ebox macrumors member

I used that method for my Trunket and Graft Leverage case. Here are a few pics, if this helps you with your decision :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The rest of the pics can be found here

12. NervusZ thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, I'm interested with that trick too, but it works with only Graft??? Coz now I have 2 choices to go for with Trunket which are Graft Leverage(Black Matte) and Vapor Pro. Now, Graft is out of stock again. Some said it may come again on May =-=. So, I'm just curoius will this trick work with Vapor Pro too or not???