Path Of Exile ?? And more.

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Washac, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Washac macrumors 68020

Washac

I was told about a person on Twitch TV who play Path Of Exile just using his mouth.

I was wondering how this game runs Under Parallels and or Bootcamp before I go for it ?

While here more about Ken or No hands Ken as he is known on Twitch TV, his words.........
    ---------------------------
    My name is Ken Worrall, and I'm a quadriplegic dependent on a ventilator to breath. I'm 48 years old and I've been paralyzed from the neck down for 20 years.The device I use for gaming is called a Jouse, which functions as a mouse.
    ---------------------------

If you feel you can give this amazing man some of your support then please go to Twitch TV and look up nohandsken and give a little of your support even by just following him.

http://www.twitch.tv/nohandsken

Thanks for your time.

2. Dirtyharry50 macrumors 68000

Dirtyharry50

Just happened to see this now.

Path of Exile has an unofficial Wineskin port done by somebody who keeps up with it last I knew and has info about it, installing into it, where to download it, etc. all on the official forums for the game somewhere. From what I read it works well if you want to try it and skip rebooting. I'd like to myself at some point but I have just been too busy with other stuff to get around to it.

3. Washac thread starter macrumors 68020

Washac

I just threw it at Bootcamp in the end :)

4. Dirtyharry50 macrumors 68000

Dirtyharry50

That works. Is it fun or have you not had time for it yet? Oh, and how is the learning curve if you have played it? I am getting lazy in my advancing age. I like stuff that is relatively easy to figure out or introduces things gradually over time.

5. Washac thread starter macrumors 68020

Washac

It is quite intense I found, I went back to Drakensang Online not so intense and available for the Mac :)

6. Dirtyharry50 macrumors 68000

Dirtyharry50

Ah, okay. Well, I am not really up for intense for the time being. Maybe I will look into Drakensang Online sometime. I've never played any of those games (the single player ones) and wondered if they were good.