Pathways being given away for free on Black Friday!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by jakemann23, Nov 24, 2008.

1. jakemann23 macrumors newbie

Was on http://www.pathwaysthegame.com looking for some help on a couple of puzzles that im having trouble with(even though i already beat the game) and found this...

Conniption Entertainment to give away $4.99 iPhone game for FREE the day after Thanksgiving

2. Amon37 macrumors regular

Will try for free, looks like a game my wife would enjoy.

3. TheZimm macrumors 6502a

TheZimm

4. swindmill macrumors 6502a

swindmill

It doesn't look impressive, but I reluctantly tried it since it's free. It is definitely a great game.

5. zerogate macrumors newbie

zerogate

I will check it out!

Also, MeterRead is free through Cyber Monday and Pangea Soft has some 99cent deals if they're still available.

6. RKO macrumors 6502

RKO

Hey thanks for the heads up. I am up to level thirty and it is gradually getting more difficult. I am actually enjoying the game. Will review after finishing all levels. No bugs/crashes so far and it saves gameplay as I stop and resume. Cheers :)

7. jakemann23 thread starter macrumors newbie

this game will get maddeningly hard when you get to the puzzles in the 50's

8. LostLogik macrumors 6502a

Must admit, this game has started to frustrate me. What started out as a simple little diversion, with little brain power required, has turned into a maddening (didn't someone just say that? :rolleyes: ) game of logic where I actually have to think out the paths (and then probably restart the level as I got it wrong on one or two tiles).

Glad it was free because I would have hated to have paid for this amount of frustration ;):D

9. firteen888 macrumors regular

What level are you on??

I gotta say, I love this game and I absolutely would have paid for it (maybe not $5.99). Anyone know how many levels there are?

10. PLin macrumors 6502

I finished the game yesterday. Great game. There are 75 levels. Actually, there are 76, but the last level isn't intended to be challenging.

11. firteen888 macrumors regular

Well I'm officially stuck on level 53. Been trying for an hour. Any hints for this one?