Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jakemann23

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2008
Was on http://www.pathwaysthegame.com looking for some help on a couple of puzzles that im having trouble with(even though i already beat the game) and found this...

Conniption Entertainment to give away $4.99 iPhone game for FREE the day after Thanksgiving
SAN DIEGO, CALIF., November 24, 2008 – Conniption Entertainment to give away Pathways, the “Monster Puzzle Game” awarded EDITORS’ CHOICE by iPhoneGameNetwork.com, on “Black Friday”, the well known bargain shopping day that takes place the day after Thanksgiving (November 29th).

“We are very pleased with the games success, and to show our excitement, the company’s giving it away for free!” Said Daniel Desserich, Lead Level Designer for Pathways.

The free giveaway will be followed by a holiday sale where Pathways will sell for $0.99 until the end of the year.

What people are saying about Pathways
“A lot of gameplay sprinkled with an unusual dose of comedy” – iPhoneAppReview.net

“Quite fun, addicting, awesome music!” – Zym iPhone Reviews

“Monster Puzzle Game” – Matt Dunn, iPhoneGameNetwork.com

“The best puzzler on the app store, hands down” – Alza, Australian App Store Review

Game Synopsis
An afternoon adventure turns bad... lost in the woods... a friend goes missing...

This exciting new game puts you in the shoes of a curious young boy looking for adventure. It's up to YOU to navigate through challenging and brain stimulating PATHWAYS in order to find your missing friend!

Seventy-five addicting levels, each progressively harder than the last, will leave you scratching your head as you make your way towards the climactic ending.

Along with a host of puzzles, the original soundtrack and appealing art style will keep you grooving as you travel through deep dark dungeons filled with new adventure and mystery around every corner.

- Original game play
- 75 Challenging puzzle levels
- Great storyline with cut-scenes
- Original sound track
- Easy touch navigation
- Auto save

Screenshots & Video
Screenshots and game play video can be found at http://www.PathwaysTheGame.com

Media Kit
Media kit including downloadable screenshots and link-able video can be found at http://www.PathwaysTheGame.com/media

About Conniption Entertainment
Conniption Entertainment, located in San Diego, California, is devoted to creating games that include outstanding game play, unique innovative design, and dazzling graphics. As a gaming company we bring fun, engaging, and polished games to consumers and provide the market with worthwhile gaming. High-quality entertainment and service will always be a priority at Conniption Entertainment as we continue to bring you new and exciting games. Conniption Entertainment is a division of Seltmann Systems LLC.

swindmill

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2005
KY
It doesn't look impressive, but I reluctantly tried it since it's free. It is definitely a great game.

zerogate

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2008
Oakley, CA
I will check it out!

Also, MeterRead is free through Cyber Monday and Pangea Soft has some 99cent deals if they're still available.

RKO

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2008
Hey thanks for the heads up. I am up to level thirty and it is gradually getting more difficult. I am actually enjoying the game. Will review after finishing all levels. No bugs/crashes so far and it saves gameplay as I stop and resume. Cheers :)

jakemann23

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2008
Hey thanks for the heads up. I am up to level thirty and it is gradually getting more difficult. I am actually enjoying the game. Will review after finishing all levels. No bugs/crashes so far and it saves gameplay as I stop and resume. Cheers :)

this game will get maddeningly hard when you get to the puzzles in the 50's

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
Must admit, this game has started to frustrate me. What started out as a simple little diversion, with little brain power required, has turned into a maddening (didn't someone just say that? :rolleyes: ) game of logic where I actually have to think out the paths (and then probably restart the level as I got it wrong on one or two tiles).

Glad it was free because I would have hated to have paid for this amount of frustration ;):D

firteen888

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2008
Must admit, this game has started to frustrate me. What started out as a simple little diversion, with little brain power required, has turned into a maddening (didn't someone just say that? ) game of logic where I actually have to think out the paths (and then probably restart the level as I got it wrong on one or two tiles).

Glad it was free because I would have hated to have paid for this amount of frustration

What level are you on??

I gotta say, I love this game and I absolutely would have paid for it (maybe not $5.99). Anyone know how many levels there are?

PLin

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2003
What level are you on??

I gotta say, I love this game and I absolutely would have paid for it (maybe not $5.99). Anyone know how many levels there are?

I finished the game yesterday. Great game. There are 75 levels. Actually, there are 76, but the last level isn't intended to be challenging.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.