Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

enthawizeguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
North Hollywood, CA
So i decided to pay my friend to wait in line from 9pm - midnight on friday . He has no job and doesn't mind and than i will go and replace him. Do you think that will be a problem ?

enthawizeguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
North Hollywood, CA
Ya but in reality it is my spot and he is giving it back to me ya? Its not like i am getting there at 5 am and doing it... I just need the few extra hours of time . I don't think i will last from 9 -8

----------

I am gonna show up in the beginning and hang for a little until people show up and know.

ihatephish

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2011
lol. Have seen people do this at phish shows in Berkeley. They went to Home Depot and hired migrant workers to wait in line. Some people had complete meltdowns, but being a mostly peaceful fan base, most just shrugged.

enthawizeguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
North Hollywood, CA
Ya . No one will really be there until like 2 anyways so it shouldn't be so bad I just wanna make sure I get the phone my gf hates
Me right now cause I won't shutup about my preorder being screwed up and don't want her hearing about it for 3 weeks plus I'm impatient

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.