Paying someone to wait in line?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by enthawizeguy, Sep 16, 2014.

1. enthawizeguy macrumors 6502

So i decided to pay my friend to wait in line from 9pm - midnight on friday . He has no job and doesn't mind and than i will go and replace him. Do you think that will be a problem ?

2. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

3. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Eh depends on the people behind him. They could see you as cutting the line.

4. enthawizeguy thread starter macrumors 6502

Ya but in reality it is my spot and he is giving it back to me ya? Its not like i am getting there at 5 am and doing it... I just need the few extra hours of time . I don't think i will last from 9 -8

----------

I am gonna show up in the beginning and hang for a little until people show up and know.

5. ihatephish macrumors regular

lol. Have seen people do this at phish shows in Berkeley. They went to Home Depot and hired migrant workers to wait in line. Some people had complete meltdowns, but being a mostly peaceful fan base, most just shrugged.

6. enthawizeguy thread starter macrumors 6502

Ya . No one will really be there until like 2 anyways so it shouldn't be so bad I just wanna make sure I get the phone my gf hates
    Me right now cause I won't shutup about my preorder being screwed up and don't want her hearing about it for 3 weeks plus I'm impatient