Payment sticker

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ollifi, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Ollifi macrumors regular

In what place of iPhone 5's back should I put an NFC payment sticker, so that it wouldn't block any WiFi/GPS/BT etc connections? Thanks for help.

2. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

Any place will work, it won't block anything.

3. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I've never seen a payment sticker. How does one apply for one and how does it all work?

4. Ollifi thread starter macrumors regular

I think it depends on the country. In here Finland, one mobile operator offers those stickers for free. Then user can add certain amount of money to sticker using their online bank. After money is added, user can use the sticker to pay for stuff in normal stores. And really - this is completely free for the user, no any monthly fees etc.

Try to search "paypass sticker" from Google, it will give you some information.
    Video URL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cow4tt67BOA

5. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

Anywhere in the middle Aluminum section.

Don't interfere with the top or bottom glass windows.

6. cynics macrumors G4

Over the camera would be a poor location for it. Aside from that anywhere should be fine, those stickers won't be able to block wifi/cellular/GPS antennas/radios in the iPhones design. If you are a really particular person goto ifixit.com and look at pics of your iPhone and try to put it over the battery as much as possible. Regardless the sticker isn't going to block anything more then the housing the phone is in to begin with.

7. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Surprised nobody has mentioned this... I would get a thin case and put the sticker on that. Not for radio issues but just to keep the sticker off the phone and to allow for easy removal.