Paypal and ipod touch 4th

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MacRuler, Sep 3, 2010.

1. MacRuler macrumors 6502

What is the fastest way i can get the ipod touch 4th generation using paypal. I do not want to use that paypal plugin. In other words what websites that use paypal will have the ipod touch the earliest. Like macmall.com or any other website thanks.

2. MacRuler thread starter macrumors 6502

well i just ordered from macmall.com the whole order with taxes and shipping included was 223.99 $ compared the apple.com where it was 243.00$ i just saved 20 DOLLARS ! by ordering from macmall.com as opposed to apple.com. is there anything wrong with macmall.com?

3. Beric macrumors 68020

Beric

Not at all. Check out my thread here for the best deals for the 4th gen, MacMall being one of them.

4. Plasmolyze macrumors newbie

5. MacRuler thread starter macrumors 6502

i called and they said the ipod touches would be in stock on SEPTEMBER 30 !!!!!!!!!? what the?!

6. joe1946 macrumors regular

I was screwed by MacMall using Paypal last year since my Paypal account has Buyer Credit set to default I ordered the Snow Leopard 10.6 upgrade DVD but it tried to take the $25 straight out of my checking. I was charged $35 from Bank of America since I had a zero balance. Then when Fedex delivered the box with disk it was wrapped in yellow tape without the disk inside. I don't understand why MacMall would ship a DVD in a cardboard box when a padded envelope would give better protection and take up less space. BTW I did order the 64GB G4 Touch from MacMall but I used my Amex card this time.

7. MacRuler thread starter macrumors 6502

i dont know. i really dont want to order the ipod touch from macmall, if there gonna get it on september 30. which means i would get it on like november 5 or some where around there. thats like one month after it is released.

8. joe1946 macrumors regular

Did you forget that October comes after September ?

9. MacRuler thread starter macrumors 6502

lmaoo wow im dumb. yes, yes i did forget. anyways its still a month i have to wait ! :0