Paypal?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kawaiidream, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Kawaiidream macrumors newbie

Kawaiidream

Purchase something from two sellers in usa 2 weeks ago still waiting for it to arrive, im in europe
    Normaly it take 10-14 days....

contacted the store and they said:
    Package left 24 March by Fedex then it goes by Local post in europe, no tracking.
    Can take 2-4 weeks but sometimes upto 6 weeks.
    They ask me to wait until 6 May 2016.

The other seller say, can take upto 20-30 days after shipment since is international
    allow more time to recive your package

How long does i have to fill a dispute on Paypal is it 45 days?

2. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

You can escalate to a claim any time within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened. A dispute will automatically close if it isn’t escalated to a claim within 20 days. Closed disputes cannot be reopened or escalated to a claim.

We will try to make a decision within 30 days, and will contact you if we need additional information. To check the status of your claim, log in to your account and visit the Resolution Center.

Have tried contacting customs to see maybe if the packages are stuck there? I know it took almost a month to receive an item from England and it was a poster! Between Europe and the US, it can take awhile.

3. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

Shouldn't you at least be able to track the FedEx package until it hits customs?

4. Kawaiidream thread starter macrumors newbie

Kawaiidream

Actualy it is trackable until it leave Usa, the seller told me it left usa 28 of March

--- Post Merged, Apr 8, 2016 ---
    How long do i have until i can open a dispute is it 45 days?
    then 20 days to escalate total 65 days?

5. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

Have they given you the tracking number so that you can confirm that it is in transit?

6. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

I confess that - going by the thread title and the tone of the OP's posts, I do wonder whether he would rather have his goods delivered safely or prefer to have a jolly good fight.