PC to Mac to Motorola Q Sync?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by vegasprerunner, Jun 14, 2007.

1. vegasprerunner macrumors newbie

Havent been able to find an answer about this.

I have a macbook for home use, a PC for work, and am thinking about buying the Motorola Q. I use Outlook at work to do my contacts and calendar. I have Entourage for my mac, but have heard bad things about it.

Is it possible for me to sync the Motorola Q with my mac as well as my work PC? Will the data be overwritten by either system? I theory I would like to goto work, update my phone, then come home and transfer work data onto my mac and add any data to my phone from my mac.

Does this make sense?

Thanks

2. archmarc macrumors newbie

motorola q to pc to mac

hi there. just wondering did you have any success with that or find a way around it? i'd like to do a similar thing but not sure how. anyone can help? thx marc.

3. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013

my friend has motorola q9c and wants a song added so she can make it an alarm for the morning. i have the song made as an mp3. however she has a mac so microsofts sync software wont work. whats the best way to do this?

4. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013

5. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

You do know that you initially replied to a message that was 2 years old; and the original thread that is 5 years old. I think the OP may have died of old age by now.

If no one replied in the last five years, there's a good chance no one got it working.

6. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Odd of finding anyone using a Q these days is fairly slim. I'd strongly recommend finding an active forum for the Q (if there is one).

7. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013

i know it was old. just took a shot to see if someone knew.