PC World IPAD 2 Online Orders.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by AppleUk11, Mar 27, 2011.

1. AppleUk11 macrumors newbie

If you don't want to wait too long for an Ipad 2 via the Apple Online Store go to www.pcworld.co.uk they have alot of Ipad 2's! Yesterday they were out of stock and today they are all back in stock!

Saves you waiting and its usaully next day delivery with DHL.. I had to wait till the 25th of April with Apple.. went to PC World and its getting shipped monday.

Good Luck Guys.

2. act1980 macrumors regular

act1980

It says that they are in stock within 28 days?

3. AppleUk11 thread starter macrumors newbie

Earlier on they were all in Stock again.

4. alcabs macrumors newbie

Thanks!

most of them were gone but the 64GB 3G Black ones were still available. Just ordered one saving me waiting on Apple delivering on the 26th of April!!!

Should be in my hands Wednesday.

Good tip-off...Cheers! :D

5. psiberman macrumors newbie

Not so sure

Hmm. Alcabs and AppleUK11, What are you basing that delivery estimate on? Did you get that from the horses mouth?

I ordered with them on online on friday night after going to the store and being told the one I wanted was out of stock. All throughout the order process, it stated that it would be 2 to 3 days, but I just spoke to one of their reps and he said they had a small number in stock on friday, most of which were sold to people coming in to the stores. Any remaining were used for online orders. Any orders that can't be met from that allocation will be met when the next batch comes in (2-3 weeks) in a first come first served basis. The site said 2 - 3 days for delivery, but that's just their standard message on free home delivery, not the actual delivery estimate, and that they will call you when its in stock ready to deliver!!!

6. jesere macrumors newbie

It's on the way!

Psiberman, I too ordered one Friday, today-Monday, I've received an email saying my 32gb iPad 2 has been shipped by DHL and I'm currently tracking it via their website. PC Worlds promise of 2-3 working days delivery looks like it will be bang on. My order through Apple which would arrive 26 April will then be cancelled when this one arrives!

7. AppleUk11, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011

AppleUk11 thread starter macrumors newbie

Great Stuff!

I ordered mine Friday even though they are out of stock I was lucky enough to get the last batch.. Mine is set to ship Tuesday and get it by Friday.

PC World had all in stock and they were going quick!

The ladys word on the phone "your very lucky, your Ipad has been allocated to you and will ship tuesday"

Edit*-* - My Ipad2 got shipped.

8. psiberman macrumors newbie

Cool. Looks like you guys got lucky! I've had no such email! Wishing I'd persevered with tesco's shambolic ordering system now! Thay had some in my local Extra store yesterday! :(

9. sampglov macrumors newbie

Hey AppleUk11,

What time did you place your order on Friday, I ordered at about 730pm and I haven't heard anything yet.

10. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

11. AppleUk11 thread starter macrumors newbie

It was about 6ish. I recieved it today at 10am via DHL.

12. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7