PCMag, nice one

Discussion in 'macOS' started by CLuv, Feb 12, 2008.

1. CLuv macrumors 6502

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330363,00.html

Let's see, so basically since you can't fault Mac OS X let's generalize that every Mac user is stupid and falls for phishing scams and social engineering.

I forgot I need to check for relatives I've left behind in Nigeria, oh that's right I should always give my SSN, pin number, & other identifiable items over the web to my bank. Thanks for info PCMag, what would I do without your all knowing abilities for being a waste of a online Mag, you've officially join the ranks of CNet.

More FUD by PC users.

2. superleccy macrumors 6502a

superleccy

It is valid that there is no OS or security software that can patch the security hole that is "no common sense". Even though some Windows software will try.

But a moron with a Mac is no more likely to think they are immune from using their brain than a moron with a PC with the Full Symantec/McAfee. The argument works both ways.

SL

3. pilotError macrumors 68020

pilotError

It was nice of him to brand all Mac users as Nuts.

He's a dumbass. His article has some merit but there's always going to be some amount of common senseless folks out there. Another ploy to buy software that has no use yet.