Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pj123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2013
Hi, I am looking for an ipad app that allows me to display two pdf documents side by side and annotate them. Does anyone have any information about such an app? The app "Side by Side" in the app store can display two pdf files side by side by doesn't allow me to do any annotation.

Freek Sanders

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2013
We had the same problem. There simply was no app that could annotate and show two pdfs at the same time. Our solution was to develop our own app :D (not the easiest path, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do ;))

It launched just recently, is called Easy Annotate, and can be downloaded on the app store.
It solved our problem, so if you need any help, please let me know!

Han Solo 1

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2013
We had the same problem. There simply was no app that could annotate and show two pdfs at the same time. Our solution was to develop our own app :D (not the easiest path, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do ;))

It launched just recently, is called Easy Annotate, and can be downloaded on the app store.
It solved our problem, so if you need any help, please let me know!

Does this have the ability to add sticky notes that open up, like in iBooks? And does it have shape recognition?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.