.PDF

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by gw0gvq, Dec 11, 2016.

1. gw0gvq macrumors 6502a

gw0gvq

I have a newsletter that was created in pages and numbered 1, 2, 3, etc. I want to forward the pages to someone in a .PDF document. How do I send them collectively in one document with the documents numbered in their correct order preferably? Any advice would be grateful

2. Kissmyne macrumors 6502

Kissmyne

Open Pages, Open the document, Go to File>Export>Export to PDF, set your desired export settings and save location, and click export.

3. gw0gvq thread starter macrumors 6502a

gw0gvq

The thing is the pages documents have been sent as 4 individual documents numbered 1 to4. I know how id send them as a pdf individually but not complete as one pdf in the right order.

4. Kissmyne macrumors 6502

Kissmyne

5. dwig macrumors 6502

two approaches:

#1: use Pages to assemble the 4 separate documents into a single document. This might prove a bit of a chore depending on how each page document is spec'd. Once you've created the multipage document it is a simple matter to export it as a multipage PDF.

#2: export each Page document as a single page PDF and use another app to assemble the individual PDFs into a single PDF. The full Acrobat Pro can do this and I'm sure there are other tools out there that can.

6. gw0gvq thread starter macrumors 6502a

gw0gvq

7. JohnDS macrumors 65816

It is far easier to assemble them in Preview as per the link in my earlier post.