Pebble with iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bmac4, Mar 9, 2014.

1. bmac4 macrumors 68040

bmac4

Just see if anyone else is using the pebble with their iPhone. I just got one yesterday, and paired it with my iPhone 5s. I am really liking it a lot.

I thought for the longest time I would not use a smartwatch. Did not see the need. It's not like I need it, but man it is a lot of fun, and adds some really cool innovation. Just seeing what others think.

2. iamMacPerson macrumors 68030

iamMacPerson

I'm waiting for Apple to come up with one. I hope later this fall.

3. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

TBH - I also toyed with the idea of getting one however, when I found out that you have to charge it every 1-3 days, it totally put me off...!!!

4. bmac4 thread starter macrumors 68040

bmac4

After day one of using it. I have not lost one bar of battery. I saw on the site they claim 7 days of battery life. I feel like I could get at least 5 out of it. Which in my eyes is great since the smartphone makers still can't figure out how to get more than one day of battery life out of their phone.

----------

Yeah I thought about waiting, but thought I would give this a try. There is a ton of support for it, so there are a ton of apps. Waiting on Apple is not a bad thing at all. I just waited to see if a smartwatch was something that I would want to use.

5. the-colombian macrumors newbie

My wife got me one for Christmas. Didn't think I would need one but it's a good addition to the iphone. I use a phone for work and a lot of times during interviews I silence my iphone so I would miss calls and texts.
    Wish it was better looking but it gets the job done. Now I just need movado or some other nice looking watch company to make a model.

6. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Bought it and later returned it. I figure what would I do with it when the iWatch drops cause I don't think it will be worth much selling it when Apple's comes out.

7. MrXiro macrumors 68040

MrXiro

I have one and I really like it... but on the fence about keeping only because money got tight after I purchased it. Love it though. Runkeeper is great on it and I love the alerts!

8. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

If you can charge your phone every night or other day I don't see how its such a stretch to do your watch too.

9. dthmtlgod macrumors 6502

I have had my Pebble for about two months now. I charge mine once a week. Every Thursday, I get the popup that i hit less than a 20% charge.

I was not sure if I would like it, but I do, the notifications are great.