iPod touch Peel 520 II for ipod touch 4th ????

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iphone4s16gb, Dec 4, 2011.

1. iphone4s16gb macrumors 6502

does anyone buy peel 520 II for ipod touch 4th yet ?
    is it working normal like iphone 4/4s ?

2. Goftrey macrumors 68000

Goftrey

Well I had the original Peel 520 to try out, just for heck's sake... I tried it both on a 1st gen and 3rd gen iPod Touch, neither worked properly, it was tricky to setup in the first place, and the case actually scratched my old 1st gen's bezel... After I got everything set up I tried to make a call, it tried, rang then failed. I did this with a few numbers. Then, I tried to ring the iPod Touch, the 3rd gen (4.2.1) didn't ring at all, in fact, the 3rd didn't ring, receive or work at all, the 1st gen (3.1.3) when I rung it, the ringtone went off, but it remained on the home screen, so I couldn't answer it.

Even though I don't have an iPod Touch 4th Gen or the Peel II, I wouldn't recommend it simply for unreliability. I am now an iPhone owner and very happy :)

3. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

4. al0513 macrumors 6502

5. Goftrey macrumors 68000

Goftrey

Woah dude, I just looked at the number of threads your making! Steady on friend, people will get annoyed with you if you post multiple threads on the same topic.... And just off the point, are you learning English or something because most of the time I don't have a clue what you're trying to say on your thread :)

6. carlosdepero macrumors newbie

The new iPod touch is just like an iPhone 4, without the phone part. It’s thinner than the original, and we are wondering if the Apple Peel 520 supports this new iPod touch. Well, we guess probably not.

I’m so happy to see Apple has put most of the key features of iPhone 4 on the new iPod touch. It has a Retina display, A4 processor, gyroscope, front and back cameras. There’s no phone and 3G functions on it, but we have seen the Apple Peel 520 bringing these features to the original iPod touch. If you are thinking if the Apple Peel supports the new device, we think the manufacturer should do some updates on it first. They need to redesign the Apple Peel case, to make it slimmer and cut a hole on the back for the camera. The openings for the side buttons, speaker, mic and dock connector should be re-adjusted. And here comes the most important part, the software. Since the new iPod touch will be shipped with iOS 4.1, Apple Peel needs a new app to support the latest firmware, and the manufacturer needs to wait for a new jailbreak to allow his app to be installed through cydia on iOS 4.1.

7. dalzmc macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (iPhone; Opera Mini/6.5.1.23995/26.1305; U; en) Presto/2.8.119 Version/10.54)

I'd try the Coming Apple Peel t288. it's pretty good