Peel Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RyCan3, Sep 26, 2016.

1. RyCan3 macrumors 6502

RyCan3

Has anyone actually received their case from Peel? I ordered over a week ago and it just says they have received my order. I have emailed them but never heard anything back.

2. laddster macrumors newbie

I did - I ordered it on 9/16 and got it around 9/20. I LOVE IT. Super thin, does not look like I have a case on my phone and the back feels really nice. But there is definitely no lip to it on the edge so I am considering a screen protector.

3. dwfaust macrumors 68040

dwfaust

I ordered one on 9/20 and heard nothing about shipping. I emailed them on 9/23 to inquire and got a response within an hour saying it was scheduled to ship 9/30. I guess they got more orders than product. #drumsFingersOnDesk

4. RyCan3 thread starter macrumors 6502

RyCan3

Wow lucky you lol.

5. dwfaust macrumors 68040

dwfaust

Just got this from "Ginny" at Peel, literally 5 minutes ago:

6. RyCan3 thread starter macrumors 6502

RyCan3

Yea I got this as well.

7. reyalP macrumors regular

reyalP

I am getting ready to purchase the Peel case and thought I would share some alternatives that I have that are the essentially the same look if anyone is interested.

Caudabe Veil XT - favorite case so far. The black case is opaque so there is no apple logo showing through. The case does have a little texture to it for a better grip. Much more improved over last years model for the 6s plus. Branding is small and very noticeable. Fit, finish, warranty and customer service is top notch.

Elago origin- ordered dark grey was really impressed how it looked on the black iPhone. Apple logo will barely show through the grey case at least on the black phone.
    The black origin case is opaque, so no apple logo showing through. Both cases are smooth with no texture. but still offer somewhat better grip then a naked black iPhone. Branding is more prominent but I find it tolerable. Fit and finish is top notch. Can buy at Amazon for $10.