Peel

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DanUC6, Oct 10, 2013.

1. DanUC6 macrumors 6502a

Just ordered a clear one for my gold. Very tempted to get their new gold release. Anyone have this particular case? Very hard to find reviews online except a few.

2. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

You paid 20 bucks for a case you could get on eBay for 2?

3. rperalta macrumors 6502

How do you know it's the same material? They might look the same but you get what you pay for. The Desmay Slight 5 looks nice too.

4. fillilutten macrumors member

I've orderd a black version for my black iphone 5 from an ebayer with good reputation and paid 15$ plus 6$ shipping to Sweden. Seems like a great case. I was choosing between this and incipio feather. But fought it would be fun to try something more unusual and of course even thinner.

5. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'd rather purchase from a reliable seller with great customer service than eBay. This is not a you shouldn't have bought a Peel thread. On that note I'm excited to see how thin this is.

6. Jalopybox macrumors 6502a

Jalopybox

.15mm is pretty negligible.

7. wxman2003 Suspended

.15 mm will affect how you see the back of the phone through the case. The thicker the case, the less you will see. Plus the cutouts for volume buttons are pretty tacky compared to the Peel or Caudabe.

8. Jalopybox macrumors 6502a

Jalopybox

Not $18 tacky. :eek:

9. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

10. Eric5964 macrumors regular

Eric5964

I ordered the gold!

EricE

11. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nice! Hopefully you could share some picks :)

12. fillilutten macrumors member

You seemed to have misinterpreted me. I bought the actual genuine Peel case of eBay for a lower price and just wanted to share the tip so maybe someone else could save a dollar or two. Nothing more, nothing less.
    On that note, I'm really excited to feel how the material feels in your hand. Hope its something like the incipio feather, soft a light rubbery feel so you dont drop it. While this case maybe isn't the greatest drop protection you have to take in consideration that having a case with better grip than without a case also will prevent a few drops that otherwise might have happen.