Pelican Case for iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jmorris5674, Apr 18, 2008.

1. jmorris5674 macrumors newbie

I was at NAB this week and the rep from pelican told me that they would be selling a pelican case for the iphone in two months. That was on April 14th so I am guessing it will be sometime in June, but he wouldn't give me a specific date and he didn't show me what it looked like. I am a big fan of pelican and I thought some of you might want to know that there will soon be a case for us.

2. srl7741 macrumors 68020

srl7741

They make a great case for many different items. I can't imagine what their new case will look like? Did you get to see one? Traditionally they make cases to secure items from damage. Unless they come up with something totally new it may not fly.

3. jmorris5674 thread starter macrumors newbie

He wouldn't give me any details about it, just that it was coming in two months.

4. exNavy macrumors newbie

I spoke to them months ago and suggested they make a case for the iphone, they said they were working one. This was about 6 months ago.

I would imagine it would be very similar to their current ipod case. An iphone almost fits in the i1010 case.

5. fart macrumors regular

i was at NAB too! we should have gotten together! Had a few (free) beers! Hit a buffet! (I had gas like no other after that Rio buffet- OMG:eek:)

did he say if it was a "pocket case" or more of a a "travel/throw it off a building and still work" case?

6. ravencr macrumors member

I'd like a waterproof pellican case with a clear Luc that I could continue to use my earpiece.