Pelican Voyager Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by whsbuss, Sep 21, 2014.

1. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

I'd like to know if anyone got the Pelican White/Gray Voyager Case from AT&T and how it fits and protection.

Attached Files:

2. Branman11 macrumors newbie

Im wondering the same thing.

3. whsbuss thread starter macrumors 68040

whsbuss

I usually don't bump my own threads but anyone's feedback is appreciated. Today I almost got one at AT&T but noticed a small gap under the +/- buttons for volume. Concerned about dust getting in.

4. dianestory2 macrumors 6502

I'm not crazy about the design... and if you say the alignment is off, well.... I think the decision is obvious. In my opinion. I bought a whole slew of cases, and my favorite one would have to be the OctoArmor case- it fits really nicely, and is pretty great for protection. I have two- since they are on sale (incase it breaks at some point, you know?)

5. Chaingang54 macrumors newbie

I'm actually using the Voyager (black) right now with my 6 Plus, I got it with my premier discount.

The case is very good. Looking at mine now I don't have a gap by the volume buttons so maybe the case you saw wasn't closed properly.

It has a good size lip in the front so if you were to drop it there is no way the screen will touch. The biggest problem is getting the case off, you need to put a coin on the bottom right and literately pry it open. If you decide to get this one make sure you are happy with it before going through the pain of having to take it off.

It also has lifetime warrenty so if you do drop it and the case breaks you can contact them for a warrenty exchange.

Overall I think it's a great case because I don't have to worry if my phones going to get damaged.

It also comes with the belt clip that doubles as a stand to hold your phone if you wanna watch something.

6. macher macrumors 65816

macher

I get 50% accessory discount and went to AT&T and didn't like the Pelican at all even at 50% off.

7. whsbuss thread starter macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Wow how diverse of opinions. I too like the bigger lip. Looking at other cases with a thin lip you will definitely need a screen protector.

BTW that gap I saw was because the case was damaged. Two others did not have any gap on the buttons.

With my 5s I took off the otter box defender one a month because dirt could collect and I wanted to keep it cleaned.

8. kwando macrumors member

I did NOT like the 2 piece design of the Voyager case. I went with the Protector but wish they had a white/grey.

9. whsbuss thread starter macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Sounds like they would have to pay you to use it! What's your beef with it?