Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

ssledoux

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
I have a pencil 2 for my iPP, and I also have a Logitech crayon I bought for my grandkids to use with their iPads. I thought I’d use the pencil a lot more than I do, so really it just either stays on my iPad and drains my battery more quickly, or sits on my desk except maybe once every couple/few weeks.

I was thinking of selling one or the other, and, since the kids can all use the Logitech crayon with their 6th gens and Air 3, and I can use it as well with the iPP, not to mention it was less than half the price, I was considering selling the Apple Pencil.

When I do use the pencil it’s for making lists in notes, and jotting stuff in my digital planner - I’m no artist, so I never use it for anything like that.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

aloper

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2015
Rocklin, CA
These might be helpful....

Comment

ssledoux

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Thanks! In the end, I decided to go ahead and sell my Apple pencil. As little as I use it, I’d just rather pocket the money than have both sitting around. I like that if the grandkids are here, they can use the crayon on their iPads also.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.