Pencils are Shipping

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Xenden, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Xenden macrumors regular

2. highdefjunkie macrumors 6502

highdefjunkie

Mine is in transit. Cannot wait to get home tonight and play with it.

3. munishp macrumors member

munishp

4. TheBearman macrumors 6502

Ordered within the first two hours.. my order is listed as "Processing"... kind of ticked off to see stores having stock and my week old order is basically unfulfilled... kind of a crap way to treat your customers Apple.

And yes, I contacted them. Was told that I should "receive my order within the promised delivery window"... like the end of next week.. maybe... Great customer service, thanks so much.

5. munishp macrumors member

munishp

Ordered mine within the first 20 minutes and still getting "processing "

6. TheBearman macrumors 6502

And yet they have no problem shipping to retail for anyone to walk in and get one.. I'm sure you're as unhappy as I am about this.

7. munishp macrumors member

munishp

Yes you are right and what can I do. Role
    On 26th which day I will get a "sorry delayed message" lol. If the rumours are true that they have 2.5m units (iPad pros) between launch and Christmas that is 62500 per country (I'm sure demand is catered for depending on country but amuse me here ) and if they only have even 10%of that amount in pencils that is 6250. With 42 days left until xmas on launch, that's a trickle of 4 pencils a day per store (39 official stores in uk) and that does not take into account online stores or resellers. So...the wait is on. But this time next year you will prob be able to buy the pencil in white and black and rose gold too.

8. AttilaTheHun macrumors 6502a

AttilaTheHun

Lucky you I ordered iPad pro 128 wifi +LTE plus pencil, got the iPad at the Apple store the same day.the pencil were schedule deliver on 20 to 30 NOV. didn't any massage from Apple but just check and the date changed to 23 to 1 DEC.
    I am so disappointed with this kind of service that if I don't get it in this time. this iPad going back. I bought it just because of the pencil.who need this aggravation?

9. velodev macrumors newbie

Wow. So is this really happening? I just finished a mini rant with some coworkers right after being told that BestBuy had them in stock again. I find this thread and boom... my Watch tells me I just got charged $105 from Apple Web Store. At this point, I'll believe it when I see the tracking number.

10. Themoth macrumors member

Themoth

Nice. This should help keep the black market prices down and not taking advantage of people

11. velodev macrumors newbie

Checked in a few times today. I can't believe I almost believed it would arrive today and let alone even tomorrow. It's been Preparing for Shipment for over 24 hours. This is amateur hour for Apple.