Pending Bank - for how long?

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by lossless, Sep 6, 2011.

1. lossless macrumors newbie

How long should my paid apps contract be stuck in Pending Bank status once my bank info has been processed?

My app has been approved, and as far as I know, my contact and tax info are fine. The last hurdle is my bank info. I provided the info more than 1 week ago which was processed quickly (less than 24 hours). But since then, the status is stuck at Pending Bank while the blue "Set Up" button appears under Bank Info. I'm wondering how long I should expect for this to be resolved and my contract activated.

There were other forum threads relating to 'pending' status but they were from 2009. If you have more recent experiences getting your contacts activated, please share. Thanks very much.

2. ArtOfWarfare macrumors 604

ArtOfWarfare

As I recall, it should only say pending for a few hours... maybe I'm not remembering properly. But I'm pretty sure a week is unusually long... you might consider contacting Apple's support about that... you've paid the $100 developer fee so you're entitled to it.

3. lossless thread starter macrumors newbie

Good advice: I resolved this issue by contacting Apple. A staff member pushed through the bank info change, and my contract went live after a few hours.