Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RossOliver

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 6, 2006
Hey,

My app has just been approved and I am now 'pending contract' - my contacts have been pending for 3 weeks now, is this normal?

I would have expected my free contract to be approved by now, but neither of them are... do they tend to approve them after your application or is it a completely seperate process?

Thanks for your time (and sorry if this question has been asked to death),

-Ross

jolla

macrumors member
May 10, 2005
My contracts have also been in review for atleast 3 weeks, so you are not alone. I've called with Apple and they said they were overwhelmed with work, and doing their very best to approve most contracts withing 2-3 weeks.

TripleJ

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
my contracts took about 3.5 weeks to approve as well, so I'm guessing you should give it a week or so :) Don't worry, they'll get to it eventually. Spend the time improving your application :)

DipDog3

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2002
Yeap, 3 weeks is a minimum wait for contracts!

That's how long mine took!

RossOliver

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 6, 2006
I sent an email off to Apple this morning and I just got in from work to find they have replied and approved both my contracts :)

If you have been waiting even longer than I have then I would recommend firing off an email to iTSPayments@apple.com...

Can't believe my app will finally arrive in the store at long last - big thanks to all the fine folks here who have helped me out along the way, I'm sure I never would have got there without all the aid!

-Ross

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007
I sent an email off to Apple this morning and I just got in from work to find they have replied and approved both my contracts :)

If you have been waiting even longer than I have then I would recommend firing off an email to iTSPayments@apple.com...

Can't believe my app will finally arrive in the store at long last - big thanks to all the fine folks here who have helped me out along the way, I'm sure I never would have got there without all the aid!

-Ross

Be sure to post a link to your app when you get it up :)

RossOliver

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 6, 2006
Be sure to post a link to your app when you get it up :)

Here it is :) not free though I'm afraid... after writing 2000+ trivia questions by hand I feel I deserve a little something back :rolleyes: - at 59p it's a bargain compared to the other trivia games! :p

I messed up the 512x512 icon - I thought it would be displayed at 512px, but apparently it should have been a high-res version of my app icon... I've changed it now, but it doesn't seem to have propagated through to the app store yet :eek: hopefully it will update soon...

-Ross

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.