Pending contract...

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by RossOliver, Sep 8, 2008.

1. RossOliver macrumors regular

Hey,

My app has just been approved and I am now 'pending contract' - my contacts have been pending for 3 weeks now, is this normal?

I would have expected my free contract to be approved by now, but neither of them are... do they tend to approve them after your application or is it a completely seperate process?

Thanks for your time (and sorry if this question has been asked to death),

-Ross

2. jolla macrumors member

My contracts have also been in review for atleast 3 weeks, so you are not alone. I've called with Apple and they said they were overwhelmed with work, and doing their very best to approve most contracts withing 2-3 weeks.

3. TripleJ macrumors regular

my contracts took about 3.5 weeks to approve as well, so I'm guessing you should give it a week or so :) Don't worry, they'll get to it eventually. Spend the time improving your application :)

4. DipDog3 macrumors 65816

DipDog3

Yeap, 3 weeks is a minimum wait for contracts!

That's how long mine took!

5. RossOliver thread starter macrumors regular

I sent an email off to Apple this morning and I just got in from work to find they have replied and approved both my contracts :)

If you have been waiting even longer than I have then I would recommend firing off an email to iTSPayments@apple.com...

Can't believe my app will finally arrive in the store at long last - big thanks to all the fine folks here who have helped me out along the way, I'm sure I never would have got there without all the aid!

-Ross

6. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

Be sure to post a link to your app when you get it up :)

7. RossOliver thread starter macrumors regular

Here it is :) not free though I'm afraid... after writing 2000+ trivia questions by hand I feel I deserve a little something back :rolleyes: - at 59p it's a bargain compared to the other trivia games! :p

I messed up the 512x512 icon - I thought it would be displayed at 512px, but apparently it should have been a high-res version of my app icon... I've changed it now, but it doesn't seem to have propagated through to the app store yet :eek: hopefully it will update soon...

-Ross