People can't hear me on my iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by misterc, Jun 21, 2011.

1. misterc macrumors member

I was wondering if anyone else has a similar problem or some suggestions. I have full signal in my house and have had no problem using my iphone for the last four years. However, just recently I am having trouble with people hearing me on the other end of the line, although I can hear them fine. This only happens in my house so I don't think its the speaker. Also, my wife's iphone is experiencing the same issue. I was wondering if there could be something interfering? Baby monitor, wifi, cordless phone, etc. Any ideas?

Please visit www.reddogfund.org to help a great cause!

2. Dave Felix macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

stupid question but do you have a casing on your phone? Or maybe its the way you hold it. But you said it works fine when youre not at home thats weird.

3. soco macrumors 68030

soco

4. misterc thread starter macrumors member

Not a stupid question at all. I actually do have a case on both phones, however I can only replicate this problem so far at home. Do you know if interference would cause this to happen? The only thing that is "new" in my house are baby monitors, which I will unplug today and see what happens. I also read somewhere online that having too many applications opened in the background could cause this, but I'm skeptical on that idea.

Please visit www.reddogfund.org to help a great cause!