People i have 1 question

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by t0mka, Aug 13, 2013.

1. t0mka macrumors newbie

Can a beta software make your idevice unusable ?! And after it u can never use it again? Or it's only trolling from unknown people....?Because millions of people are using beta atm and if they loose their devices apple will loose costumers.So what is the point of that ?
    Tnx

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

3. t0mka thread starter macrumors newbie

Man answer me why people report dead iphones dead after beta use or they troll? That's my question!

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

Wasn't the question pretty much answered in that previous thread?

5. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Don't download it. You obviously don't know what you're doing. Wait until the official release. You will be much happier.

6. t0mka thread starter macrumors newbie

It' not about my phone , it's objective question, there are million users on ios 7 beta,so i want a good answer why they troll couse i think software can destroy an iphone like they say...

7. Jab00 macrumors regular

No. Basically there is always a way back generally with DFU mode. People that report unusable devices are just non-debs (or so I hope) that have no idea what they are doing. Generally a quick google search can get you out of just about any iPhone situation... NEVER underestimate Google!

8. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

It can't make your phone unusable for good. It can just cause a massive headache. Now please leave this topic alone.

9. t0mka thread starter macrumors newbie

That's what i want to hear like answer! DFU mode can save your phone and downgrade to official,only trolls write dead iphone .NONSENCE!

10. Paddle1 macrumors 68030

Or they just don't know what to do. :rolleyes:

11. t0mka thread starter macrumors newbie

It's not a joke! What is funny here? I only asked !ong

12. Jab00 macrumors regular

This is more likely

13. t0mka thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeap, that's why i am angry when someone says that ios 7 beta make his phone dead!omg!

14. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

...I'm pretty sure you misread what he said.

People shouldn't be messing with things they don't understand. End of story.

15. t0mka thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok then tnx for the answers, couse i am newbie too and i wanna know why people wrote that about their phones and betas, i was scared and asked, but now i don't see reason to be scared couse iphone in software way can never be defeated:) bb close topic

16. ominx macrumors 6502

LONG LIVE :apple:

;)

17. batting1000 macrumors 604

Not really sure what to say. Just had a back and forth in the other thread with this guy. Couldn't tell if he was trolling me, acting dumb, or what. :rolleyes:

18. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Probably all of the above

19. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Holy banned spastic noobs! Dude needs to cut the dose.

20. nikicampos macrumors 6502a

Her you go...

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=17732251#post17732251

21. gglittle macrumors regular

Simple answer: Yes, any beta software can render your device unusable. However the key here is the definition of unusable. In nearly all cases where the device becomes unusable while running a beta, simply force the device into DFU and install the latest iOS release. Will your phone be rendered totally useless by a beta? Highly unlikely, unless you have physically monkeyed with the hardware.

"millions of people using beta"? Really? Where did you get that number, or are you simply padding your estimate to make it more impressive? Only developers are currently authorized to use an iOS beta, and they should know how to restore their devices if the beta takes a dump and bricks their device. If you aren't a developer, one of those "millions" to which you refer, then Apple has no responsibility for your device since you made the decision to install the beta on the device even though Apple has told you time and time again NOT to.