People :O!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Qassim811, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Qassim811 macrumors newbie

Guys,
    i accidently updated my 16GB iphone to 3.1.3 and now i used sn0wbreeze to make custom fimaware . used teh custom fimware to restore but got the error that many people that got which u cant use the custom fimware to restore, im still stuckon the USB and the Itunes logo. Went on DFU mode , recovery mode, restored it many times with itunes with their fimware , still i cant get my iphone to work, i still get the USB and iTunes logo. im now using Blackra1n run it even thou my iphone is stil on the the USB and itunes logo.. so blackra1n did the jailbrake waited for reboot but it didnt auto reboot stuck with the black light screen any help using any other method, and then i closed my phone opened it i still get the usb logo...
    Thank you in advance

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Didn't catch if you have a 3G or 3GS after that diatribe.

3. Qassim811 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

5. Qassim811 thread starter macrumors newbie

but i heard and even read that blackra1n can unlock my phone.. i think ultrasn0w too

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nothing can unlock your iphone 3G now that you updated to official 3.1.3 and baseband 05.12.01
    You can JB it but will not be able to unlock unless a new unlock hack is released in the future.
    Next time dont update a JB and unlocked iphone thru itunes.

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-