People who didn't pre-order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tjespo22, Jun 15, 2010.

1. tjespo22 macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

For people who didnt pre order, we can still camp out like other years correct? Some people are making it sound that it was only pre orders that can get you the phone on release day. And now that pre orders are all sold out, your screwed. whats the deal? we can still wait in line overnight to get it first come first serve. correct?

2. Skinfaxi macrumors member

I'm going to try to be at a Radioshack early on the 24th. Hopefully not too many people will think to go there.

3. Kyliec89 macrumors member

Assuming they have enough phones. I am assuming they have enough to sell them in addition to the preorders, but if they really sold way more preorders than expected...I guess its possible there wouldn't be any quite yet. But I am sure there will be some.

4. StuddedLeather macrumors 6502a

Yeah you can but you also want to remember everybody don't want the delivery option. So I would recommend if you are going to camp out go earlier then you normally would.

I'm glad I'm waiting for the White. . . I hope this doesn't take forever though and now my upgrade will probably be ****ed for next year. :rolleyes:

5. Gagoots macrumors regular

If Apple says that the iPhone 4 is sold out, what are you going to be camping out for?

6. trav macrumors member

trav

If they would just stop worrying about suicides, there would be plenty of iPhone 4's rolling off the production lines and we could all buy 10. :p

7. CaucasionInvasn macrumors member

for the iphones they set aside not for pre orders? :p

8. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

Sound advice.

The trend this year is ultra HIGH demand.

Good luck.