People who have dropped their iPhone and it didn't break.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by trssho, Jun 29, 2010.

1. trssho macrumors 6502

Seems like everyone who has dropped their phone has broken it. How bout some user reports from people who have dropped their phone without breakage!

2. amps macrumors member

Wife dropped hers about 4 feet to concrete, I heard a crash sound and I asked "what was that?", she said "oh nothing".

Still looks like new. Just picked her up a temp case from Belkin until something better comes out.

3. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Twice from my windowsill, ~3 or 4 feet onto a hardwood floor, no damage or scratches. I also keep it in my pocket with occasional keys and /or change and its fine.

4. nenarek macrumors newbie

A co-worker dropped mine about 5 feet onto a carpeted floor. No visible damage.

A few days later I dropped it about 2 feet onto a carpeted floor. No visible damage.

5. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Approx 4ft drop. Landed on the pavement outside my office. All it did was chip that plastic lip that edges the glass back at the bottom right corner. Its fine really and I have to run my fingers along the edge carefully to even notice it.

6. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

I dropped mine off my bed last night without any scratches or cracks. About a 1 foot drop. My heart stopped :)

I'm VERY happy with the materials on this phone so far. I've been using it without any protection and it hasn't scratched at all.

7. chembox macrumors 6502a

Dropped it face-front from less than 2 feet, no scratches or scuffs!