Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Broph

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
New Zealand
Just wondering if anyone has an Andorid phone that uses an Apple Mac as well....

I use my iPod every day at work, and it's stuffed out (and my phone's getting there as well).... The main pulling factor for me getting an iPhone is that I can wirelessly sync my iTunes library & purchase more songs while I'm at work off my phone.....

Just wondering if this is possible to do off an Android phone with some app? (i.e. purchase songs off iTunes music store & sync with computer?)

May look at an iPhone 3Gs, they're the cheapest (about $500 second hand compared to $700 for an iPhone 4 second hand)

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
Just wondering if this is possible to do off an Android phone with some app? (i.e. purchase songs off iTunes music store & sync with computer?)

Download DoubleTwist (free on the Android market and Mac). It will transfer all your music from iTunes onto your phone.

To sync wirelessly with DoubleTwist it's $4.99 USD.

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
Just wondering if anyone has an Andorid phone that uses an Apple Mac as well....

I use my iPod every day at work, and it's stuffed out (and my phone's getting there as well).... The main pulling factor for me getting an iPhone is that I can wirelessly sync my iTunes library & purchase more songs while I'm at work off my phone.....

May look at an iPhone 3Gs, they're the cheapest (about $500 second hand compared to $700 for an iPhone 4 second hand)

As to the music store and using it on an Android, no. I tried to find a solution, when I was using my Evo. You'd have to use iTunes on your computer.

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
Show below.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-27 at 5.16.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-27 at 5.16.29 PM.png
    574.7 KB · Views: 106

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
PsstGreek, I didn't know you lived in Tampa. Nice to know. I do as well.

BoxerGT2.5

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2008
Amazon MP3, you can leave a song on their cloud service and listen to it from there or download it on your phone.

Broph

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
New Zealand
Amazon MP3, you can leave a song on their cloud service and listen to it from there or download it on your phone.

None of that is available in NZ... No Google Music, no Amazon music.... So really my only option is iTunes

PsstGeek, cool, good to know that I can sync with it. Cheers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.