People with non working FEDEX tracking numbers....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tom2847, Jun 22, 2010.

1. tom2847 macrumors regular

Sorry if everyone gets mad that I made a topic about this but I was worried like, I'm sure, everyone else when they are seeing a lot of people on here seeing that their AT&T order status were updated and saying they will receive tomorrow.

When I click my FEDEX tracking number on the AT&T website, it says, "No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service."

I just called FEDEX and I told him about five of my friends had showing their screens saying it will be delivered tomorrow and mine says that and he asked more my tracking number. When I read it to him he said on his end it says it will be delivered by tomorrow at 3:00pm just like everyone else's. I didn't tell him everyone else's said 3:00pm so I am assuming he is telling the truth since that is what everyone else's is saying.

I also asked him if he thinks I will receive it tomorrow and he said yes, you will.

THIS IS AWESOME!

2. amann76 macrumors 6502

amann76

it just means that ATT has assigned a shipping number to your package but fedex hasn't picked it up yet. so your package is still sitting in aTT warehouse

3. elephunkman macrumors 65816

I don't know what to believe right now. :(

4. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

that will be awesome but now i either have to leave a form or have someone hang out at the house...

but yeah i have no tracking info

5. RobertD63 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

I better get mine tomorrow. If people are getting theirs early.. Shhhhiizzz. I'd be pissed.

6. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

Just called, she confirmed my last 4 digits of the tracking I put in, and immediately went on to say that its ready for overnight shipment, the information should show up tomorrow, and Apple scheduled mines to be delivered the afternoon of the 24th.

7. elephunkman macrumors 65816

Just called and the lady said the package is expected to be scanned and shipped tomorrow, so I'm hoping that still means I get my phone on the 24th since it is overnight shipping.

8. RobertD63 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Yeah same here. Sucks. :(

9. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

Same here exactly. I ordered mine at 6 am on the 15th, for everyones reference.

10. elephunkman macrumors 65816

All I care is if I get my phone on the 24/25th.

11. frostraven macrumors member

frostraven

Yea same here, that way we might even avoid all of the activation delays. :)

12. ukwildcat macrumors 6502

Same here. Was hoping to get it tomorrow, but I guess I can wait until Thursday. Tommorow will be a long day watching everyone get their iPhones.