Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MumsMac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 8, 2012
SoCal
I posted this previously in the wrong section (sorry).

I am in the USA and my daughter's favorite proggy on the telly is Peppa Pig and of course it's from the UK.
I've heard that there are several Peppa Pig iPhone Apps available, yet I can't find them! I found the Christmas colouring one, but I know that there are several more, yet for some reason they are not showing up in the USA Apps store and I can't access the UK one. It's so frustrating!
Can anyone please point me somewhere that I can get these Apps for my daughter? Thank you!

P2 Games

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2013
I posted this previously in the wrong section (sorry).

I am in the USA and my daughter's favorite proggy on the telly is Peppa Pig and of course it's from the UK.
I've heard that there are several Peppa Pig iPhone Apps available, yet I can't find them! I found the Christmas colouring one, but I know that there are several more, yet for some reason they are not showing up in the USA Apps store and I can't access the UK one. It's so frustrating!
Can anyone please point me somewhere that I can get these Apps for my daughter? Thank you!

The Peppa Pig Happy Mrs Chicken app has recently been released in the US!

http://www.p2games.co.uk/news.php?id=10029news

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.