Pepsi/iTunes free songs not posting

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
I entered in three codes this morning, and they failed to post in the song count area. I last entered in two songs yesterday morning. and those went well. Prior to entering I had 9 songs showing available for "purchase". Anyone else having the same issue?

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
Whats the song count area?? I got a code and nothing happened... see my other thread

BLINK

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2004
Next to your Login ID (the top right corner) it will have how many song credits you have. It will say "1 Song", "2 Songs", etc... If you are not logged in, this obviously wont show up. If you typed in your code and it didnt give you any credit then Apple may have screwed up. (or you could have typed in your code wrong)

asif786

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2004
London, UK.
BLINK said:
Next to your Login ID (the top right corner) it will have how many song credits you have. It will say "1 Song", "2 Songs", etc... If you are not logged in, this obviously wont show up. If you typed in your code and it didnt give you any credit then Apple may have screwed up. (or you could have typed in your code wrong)
I think it tells you if you put the code in wrong..could just be a technical hitch - still, apple should fix it quick!

-asif

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
Yeah my free song count isnt updating but if u log off then log on it will update its screwed up right now. Hopefully the entry to the iPod mini will still work :eek:

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
runninmac said:
Yeah my free song count isnt updating but if u log off then log on it will update its screwed up right now. Hopefully the entry to the iPod mini will still work :eek:
Thanks, that worked like a charm!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.