Pepsi Stuff

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ArmyKnight12, Mar 15, 2008.

1. ArmyKnight12 macrumors 6502

ArmyKnight12

How many people here are actually collecting Pepsi Stuff points? If so, what reward are you aiming for?

2. ArmyKnight12 thread starter macrumors 6502

ArmyKnight12

I guess not. GOOD. More points for me to collect.

3. geekgirl macrumors regular

I'm collecting, and I already have enough to pick one of the DVDs they have available. I wish they offered more variety, as I have most of the good ones they offer.

I think I'm going for The Lone Gunman DVD, though. I loved that show.

I have a bunch of caps in a drawer still that need to be entered. I wish they let you enter more than one at a time...

4. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

This the same as Coke Auction?

I did that when it first came out, it was great at the time.

5. LinuXtreme macrumors regular

LinuXtreme

I'm collecting points as well. Not sure what to get, but I'm currently at 52 points. I prefer having a physical CD to downloading tracks, but none of the albums they're offering are what I'm looking for (I think I heard somewhere that they're offering CD's as well as music downloads but not sure). I'll probably download a few albums a piece at a time (one such album, "Animals" by Pink Floyd is 5 tracks so that'll only cost me 25 points so I'll save there. Even "Test for Echo" by Rush would be 55 points instead of the 60 that Pepsi wants for a CD) and then maybe get a TV show or two. I like Pepsi branded merchandise, but they aren't offering anything there that I like, so none of that this year for me.