Perfect case for a girl-AB Sutton

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by billyripkin, Aug 24, 2007.

1. billyripkin macrumors 6502

billyripkin

I thought I would share for the ladies. My wife ordered a case from AB Sutton and after 3 weeks it came yesterday. The case is a nice quality smooth leather and the phone fits perfectly in the case. They let you pick out the color leather, the inside lining and if you want a letter on the front. The best part in my opinion is the customer service. They would email us back quickly with any questions, sent us a photo of the case when it was finished and sent us a temp case shortly after our order. Now I cant wait for my Vaja case to arrive. Here are some photos...

Attached Files:

2. megfilmworks macrumors 68020

megfilmworks

3. Sobe macrumors 68000

Sobe

4. mashinhead macrumors 68020

I ordered one of these too because i thought it was the best case. Though i ordered much more masculine colors (which given their fabrics is difficult but not impossible) and it doesn't have a writst strap. I ordered this because it has a strip on the front where you can tuck in headphones or a bt headset which most sleeves don't have. plus the lining is made of silk so it's much easier on the phone. Though they cater to women, you can pick guy colors. And you don't have to have an initaly cut into it. You can make it however you want. it's worth checking out. only problem is you have to wait a couple weeks to get it, mine just shipped so i'll get it this week. They also charge a lot for shipping.

5. mashinhead macrumors 68020

Just got mine and it is great. I really recommend them. I will post pics later tonight

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Worthless w/o pics. ;)

I'm impressed. It looks like a nice case. I was very surprised by the price too... I had pegged it at being more than $100 at the least....

7. billyripkin thread starter macrumors 6502

billyripkin

Yeah they do seem to have some nice color choices for guys.

Now that she has had the case for a couple week the case seems to fit the phone much better. It now slides in and out of the case much nicer.

8. samuraikiss macrumors regular

Thank you for the pictures! I just ordered mine with the same bubblegum pink leather and a dark red silk monogram. Once I receive it, I'll post some pictures of my own.

Edit: I was curious as to whether I could get the cable tuck in a different leather from the rest of the case (probably the only customization feature not available on the website), so I e-mailed them. In twelve hours, they responded with a nice note confirming my order and asking what leather I'd like for the cable tuck.
    I just wanted to affirm that they do indeed have amazing customer service. I haven't received my slip yet, and I'm already in love with a.b. sutton!

9. billyripkin thread starter macrumors 6502

billyripkin

10. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

may i ask why? did she get a new case she likes better or is this one just not working out? it looks like a nice case.

11. billyripkin thread starter macrumors 6502

billyripkin

She decided she got bored with the case and got a kate spade case instead. I am not sure of the resale value on these because her case did not sell the first time around and now it is up for sale again.

At least my Vaja holds it value

12. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

I wish this website had an easier way navigate the color options.

13. iWhat? macrumors newbie

Sorry to hijack the the thread... AB Sutton not just for girls anymore