Perfect Dark XBLA comes Wednesday

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by spyker3292, Mar 14, 2010.

1. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

YES YES YES

Yup, I'm excited. Perfect Dark launches this wednesday for 800 points ($10). Pretty good deal for an awesome game. Anyone else downloading it? I already have the points bought.

2. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

I'm mixed about it. I remember the good old days but don't forget you can't aim AND move at once. FPS's have some a lonnnnnng way.

3. Sambo110 macrumors 68000

You know it has classic, Spartan (halo) and Duty Calls (Call of Duty) controls right? So it will have duel stick. I wonder which one will be better.

Loved Goldeneye, never played this, will be buying it as soon as it comes out, an excuse to play my 360 at least.

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

The problem for me is Nostalgia never lives up in reality to how we remember.

I'm prob amongst the few who actually enjoyed perfect dark zero too (especially multiplayer infection mode).

5. takao macrumors 68040

takao

i have to confess i haven't plaed it in a while but i for sure remember strafing around while shooting ... or do you mean that aiming modus ?

edit: and oh god did rare deserve the flop that perfect dark zero was ... after they turned the main character into a pin up with 2 different hair colors while changing her background story completly