Perfect for Travel

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lilnyc, Nov 18, 2007.

1. lilnyc macrumors 6502a

lilnyc

I'm going to travel with my iPhone for the first time this holiday. In the past I would need so many devices to keep me entertained. With the iPhone you no longer need your laptop plus DVD player us cell.

I will download movies and shows from iTunes.

I can email my PDF homework to myself to read.

Laptop? Nope, unless you have heavy computing to do. You can surf the web on the iPhone.

I am so excited and anxious to travel lighter with this device.

2. RossoA macrumors 6502

RossoA

Good for you.

Just be careful with roaming rates and such, but it's the same with me, I've only had mine a week and I can't remember the feeling of not having one!

3. yoman macrumors 6502a

yoman

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

About 2 weeks ago I went to my first business meeting without a laptop. It was great. It made the airport security check in much easier.

4. artemka macrumors member

hey guys. This is not actually about iPhone question but about traveling, I'm gonna travel to Ukraine soon and planning taking my laptop with me and iPhone as well. Do they do a really heavy check on laptops since mentioned above that security check made it easy. I just never traveled with laptop ither iphone. Thanks