Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Californian

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 17, 2009
Surfers Paradise
I'm using an InvisibleSHEILD with ...

sock.JPG

And honestly, I'm much happier than I was with my incase slider, then again ... I never drop my iPhone.

earth.mark.two

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2009
Awesome. I have on a capsule rebel, but only because it looks good. I like changing my stuff up all the time, so I have a tonne of different cases to swap between. I never drop my phone either, I only case it for the looks :D

Where did you get the Socks from?

Decrepit

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2007
Foothills to the Rocky Mountains
I bought my first generation iPhone a week after it was released. (They can take a while to get to smaller towns in the Rocky Mountains.)

Anyway, I have never had it in a case. No screen protector, nothing.

It took nearly two years to get its first ding in one of the corners (last week! d'oh!). But it still looks very nice.

Galactica2001

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2009
What I use

I use a combo, InvisSHIELD + InCase Slider + Rocketfish Universal Belt case for iPhone/Blackberry. I like the Rocketfish case because I can fit the iPhone in it while in the InCase Slider hard case.

JCastro

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2008
I don't use a case either. I did have one of those "socks" at one point. I don't know where it went though. I will have to look for it. My GF would love it.

skyoong

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2009
I don't use a case either. I did have one of those "socks" at one point. I don't know where it went though. I will have to look for it. My GF would love it.

So is the quality of this "sock" good?

Sorry for my bad English, will the threads "peel off" and have bad effects on the phone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.