perfect iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hcoteen2008, Jul 15, 2008.

1. hcoteen2008 macrumors regular

I know the title can be misleading, but don't always judge a book by its title. What could make the iPhone perfect speaking in software update wise. Not hardware wise. We already know that copy/paste, mms, voice dial, and landscape sms. What else could make the iPhone perfect?

2. wonderbread57 macrumors 6502

If it acted like a good phone, namely:
    + reliable reception
    + text messaging that doesn't lag like it's computing the GDP

3. MultiFinder17 macrumors 68000

MultiFinder17

I wish they hadn't changed the look of the calendar in 2.0. I keep mine in the month view, and in long months, that leaves it with the ability to only show one line, and I thought two on long months was bad :\

I realize this was to redo the UI so they could stick the button for the different calendars in there, but I still wish there were a way to revert to the classic look if you didn't give a fart about what calendar the things were going into.

4. Dammit Cubs macrumors 68000

Dammit Cubs

This phone plus crazy battery life plus more stable UI.

would be the best product of year and next year and maybe next year.

5. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

Interesting. The calendar was one of the things I was looking forward to changing in 2.0. I have like 6 different calendars going in iCal and it always cramped my style that the iPhone showed them all as one and always synched new events back to the same calendar. I guess it is a bit annoying how you can't see as many events on the bottom in month view, but for me at least the sacrifice was worth it.

6. davidlw macrumors 6502a

Perfect iphone for me would have good battery on Verizon!