hey guys, not sure if you guys are familiar with this program but I'm planning to purchase and install perfect keylogger for my macbook that i share with my friend. but before i do that I need the help from you guys to answer my "novice" questions
1. can I install perfect keylogger on more than one machine?
2. After installation into any folder, does the installation file disappear?
3. can I change the keys needed to reveal the keylogger? on one of the screenshots, it said ctrl alt J, can i add more keys so that the person I'm monitoring won't coincidentally press the keys?
4. Can this program be seen as a running process? for example, in windows' task manager, you see the programs that are running, does perfect keylogger hide itself from this in a mac?
5. can the person I'm monitoring, detect the logs being sent to me by using an application such as Little Snitch that can detect attempts to make network connections with others?
6. Can the person I'm monitoring use programs such as Trip Wire to detect my installation? I have access to the mac.
7. Is it possible to change the program name in case the user I'm monitoring can use such programs and can see the logger running?
8. for the email option screenshot, what is SMTPserver and port? how can I obtain that info? do I also have to put my user name and password of my email into the program? or , whats the program for?