Perfect Week Acheivement Issue

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jwzimm, Jan 14, 2019.

1. jwzimm macrumors member

Hey all,

I have been having a weird issue lately with my watch. When I complete a perfect week for my Stand ring I do not get the smokey blue ring. My watch makes the notification noise but it sounds cut off and when I look at the watch I just see two notifications (one for the perfect week and one for the achievement of closing the ring for the day). It is like they are stepping on eachother and I don't get to see the graphic. It is petty, I know, but annoying. I am running the latest OS.

Any thoughts?

2. Jason Hensley macrumors 6502

Jason Hensley

That’s just the way it works. This happens to me every day with my Move ring when I get the Move ring completed and the Longest Active Streak badges at the same time.

3. jwzimm thread starter macrumors member

Then when would you ever see the "Perfect Week" animation? I know for a fact I have seen the smokey ring animation for a perfect week but now I do not see it due to the multiple notifications overlapping.

4. Jason Hensley macrumors 6502

Jason Hensley

There isn't an animation for perfect week, it's just the same ring closure animation from closing it each day.

5. jwzimm thread starter macrumors member

I know that isn't true. The ring animation shows a smokey ring instead of a sparky ring.

Leaving that aside, I am not getting any animation whatsoever, just to overlapping notifications.

6. cwanja macrumors 6502a

If you get multiple notifications at once, you will not get the animation. Ever. I just closed out a competition and when I got the 600 points at the same times as closing my rings, I got both notifications but neither animation. Just how it works.

Not to hijack your thread, but my first perfect week was last week and I missed all the animations for stand, exercise, move, and perfect week. And I am missing the badges from the iOS Activity app.

7. Jason Hensley macrumors 6502

Jason Hensley

Give the badge a couple of days to show up.

8. cwanja macrumors 6502a

They are slowly rolling in.