Perfect Week Achievement Missing?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ivandr, Oct 13, 2015.

1. ivandr macrumors regular

Hi All,
    Not sure what is happening but wanted to see if anyone else has experienced something similar. For 2 of the last 3 weeks I have hit a perfect week (move, exercise and stand goals on each day of the week), however I haven't gotten the perfect activity week achievement as a result. If you look at the attached screenshots, I did get the three individual perfect week medals on Sunday but haven't gotten the 'combined' perfect week medal since July. Any thoughts?

Some details about my setup:
    iPhone 6 (8.4 JB)
    AWS (watchOS 1.0)
    Daily Move Goal 810 calories (This move goal has been set at this level since before I received the 'combined' perfect week medal in July... every week at the activity summary I set the goal back to 810 if it suggests a change)

Screenshots:
    image1.PNG image2.PNG image3.PNG

2. ivandr thread starter macrumors regular

I know that I should upgrade to watchOS 2, but I'm holding out because I'd prefer to have a JB before jumping up to iOS 9. Additionally I don't think upgrading to watchOS 1.0.1 would change this behavior.

The one other thing I could think of would be to unpair and repair my watch, which I was hoping to avoid as I don't want to lose motion calibration data. (I ran a 10.00 mile run according to the watch fitness app on 10/7 and Strava [on phone] measured it as 10.0 miles so its pretty well calibrated by now).

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!

3. ivandr thread starter macrumors regular

4. ivandr thread starter macrumors regular

5. Michael/O macrumors member

Michael/O

I have yet to have a perfect week unfortunately. Sounds like you are really on it.

6. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Got mine launch day and I'm yet NOT to have one.:D

7. ivandr thread starter macrumors regular

Sounds like you might need some more challenging targets... Or you're just a workout machine.

8. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

You could say I have a little experience under my belt. I worked-out years before I started keeping records. Below is when I started keeping cardio (not including weight training) records.

[​IMG]