Performance reporting apps

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by abbstrack, Feb 5, 2011.

1. abbstrack macrumors regular

curious how many of us AT&T users are utilizing any of the performance reporting apps that are out there (i.e. Mark the Spot, FCC Test, Coverage Map).

I typically use Mark the Spot as often as possible, whenever I have dropped calls and/or incredibly slow/nonexistant, but I dont utilize the FCC and Coverage Map apps as often as I should, since both also have reporting functions that could possibly be beneficial in the long run.

Just a reminder that these are out there. I think in the long run it will take a concerted effort by customers to get the kind of coverage/service we want, and while I dont want to put all my eggs in the basket of reporting apps, it cant hurt to have as much documentation or poor service as possible.

2. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

I've never used any of those but I just downloaded Mark the Spot because it seemed useful.

I have and like the Cisco Global Internet Speed Test though. It'll check your WiFi/3G/EDGE speed, graph yours and others speeds, and show what other people in your vicinity have gotten.