permission to phone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by slayer666, May 9, 2017.

1. slayer666 macrumors regular

Hi all my has a iphone 6 plus which had broke the other day the display is all fuzzy. Now we bought him a new phone this time an iphone 6. I'm trying to back up the 6plus but it says please give permission on the phone but i cant push ok due the screen being no good is there anyway around this so I can put everything on the new phone TIA

2. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

The notification will appear at the near center area of your phone. You can try to do a backup using your new phone and see if the same notification will appear. If so, make a screenshot or take a photo, then refer to that photo to try to tap. Plus size has similar positions.
    Oh, I assume your phone screen digitizer (the part controlling how screen receive user touch) remains functional.

3. slayer666 thread starter macrumors regular

The screen is not functional at all

4. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

Does not respond to any touch? This is hard. Maybe you need to do some screen repair? But this defeats the purpose of buying a new device, plus screen repair fee is horribly high.

5. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

I think you are referring to the phone asking you if it can "trust" the computer it is connecting. Unfortunately, there is no way to get around that question.

Do you have another computer that the phone previously synced with? That could be your solution.

6. canuckRus macrumors 6502

canuckRus

Do you have any previous backups to iCloud or any computer?