Personal Finance Software Compatible with Mac, PC, Iphone and Blackberry

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by BrittNeal, Jun 16, 2010.

1. BrittNeal macrumors newbie

Ok, I realize this is a tall order, but my husband and I are searching high and low for a personal budgeting software that is compatible with all our electronic portals. I am a die hard Mac user and he will never leave his PC/Blackberry. We're trying to find a program that will sync between the four, allowing us to update transactions while we are on the go.

I've seen Splash Money and I'm not too impressed. I think we've exhausted all our options, but just wanted to throw the question out here to see if we've missed anything. Thanks!

2. UKBeast macrumors 6502

There is not a good personal budgeting on mac, try moneywell or ifanance but none of them are really really good.

3. juliainor macrumors member

Have you looked at Wesabe? It's not exactly a full-featured personal finance package, but it can be used by all the devices you rneed and IMO it's better than Mint (which to me is just looking at what already happened, not helping your manage what's going to happen).

It may not be powerful enough for you, but I'd give it a shot.

My husband and I (who have much the same situation as you) use it for on-the-go transaction updating, checking budget status, etc., and it works well for us for that purpose. But I do keep our full financial picture in Quicken on our PC, because Mac personal finance software is weak IMO.