Personal health forum?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by bc008, May 12, 2008.

1. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

i would like to see this forum.

i have posted several threads as well as others i have seen that i would feel more appropriate in a health forum. also things that have to do with clothing could go there also.

2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Why do you think they should be separate from other Community Discussion forum topics, bc008?

3. macEfan macrumors 65816

macEfan

Forbidden, you do not have access to that server
    Nothing against you personally, but I can't seem understand why we would need a health forum on a forum designed to be about Apple/Macintosh? :confused:
    I'm sure if you posted your questions in a health-specific forum somewhere else you're bound to get a better response....

4. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Sounds like too large of a liability, in my opinion. If you need health advice, you should most certainly be contacting your doctor, or at the very least posting on a message board with qualified professionals, such as WebMD.

Even if you original intention wasn't to provide a place for medical advice, I'm afraid it might provide that perception. Threads such as eating/workout advice, clothing, etc. fit perfectly in the community discussion forum.

5. Hankster macrumors 68020

Hankster

There are dozens of health message boards, why have one here?