Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maccleduff

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2007
Eh, people who don't/can't jailbreak are missing out, whatever their reasons.

If you don't want to jailbreak, *please don't moan* about not having tweaks and settings that can only be achieved through jailbreaking.

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
Eh, people who don't/can't jailbreak are missing out, whatever their reasons.

If you don't want to jailbreak, *please don't moan* about not having tweaks and settings that can only be achieved through jailbreaking.

that's a pretty ignorant statement, just as bad as the bloke stating all people that jailbreaking are getting pirated apps.

people have their reasons not to jailbreak, the same as people jailbreak have their reasons.

people that choose not to jailbreak can complain if they want about the stock OS not having certain things if they want even if you can get it by jailbreaking, who are you to say who can and cannot complain about that?? lol. the more we complain, the more likely we will get these things in stock OS. Many people have stopped jailbreaking lately due to the OS being given features that were only available by jailbreaking anyway

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
You are an idiot. I do not have one pirated app on my phone.

Also if you haven't noticed, a lot of people who jailbreak have no idea how to get the free apps. They are always on here or other websites asking. Me personally, I do use the free apps just to see if I like it or not. If I do, I buy the app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.