personality based superpowers

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by furcalchick, May 4, 2007.

1. furcalchick macrumors 68020

furcalchick

after nosing around in the heroes wiki, i thought that instead of saying what powers we would like to have, we should say what power we would most likely to manifest based on our personality traits. i got this idea after seeing that most of the characters would manifest powers based on personalities.

i'll start. i think i would have pyrokinesis, as i am described as warming the lives of everyone i know, like the ray of happiness (not creepy), and my emotions can enrage in a wildfire sort of way at times. that is sort of like heat or a fire in some way. and i have a bit of a natural attraction to flames, so i think i would be a pyrokinetic in the world of heroes.

2. nateDEEZY macrumors 6502a

It would be a little hard for me to differntiate between what powers I would want or would really have based on my personality/character.

Judging from my childhood and what my father use to say about me, how every mechanical toy I ever had weather it be a toy car or a broken vhs rewinder... I always wanted to see how things worked and most of the time I'd always lose a screw and not be able to put it back together.

If I were to amplify my personality/character It would be much like Sylar's ability of Intuitive aptitude.

Although I wouldn't be so crazy ;p