Personalized Calendar...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Darkspork, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Darkspork macrumors newbie

Christmas is coming, and I'd like to give my mother something special, (as there seems to be no item of monetary value she would ever desire.) She mentioned some sort of mini calendar for her desk at work. Last year, my brother gave her a little post-it note sized daily calendar with inspirational "mom" quotes. This year, I'd like to give her a weekly calendar, with each week printed on a quarter page and displaying the days of the week and a picture above. I have the 52 images ready. I just wanted to know if my Mac already can do something like this without explicit image editing tools.

(Basically, can iCal print a little week calendar with pictures on top?)

2. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

No, but you can order custom calendars with your own photos through iPhoto.

3. vorkorsigan macrumors member

Have you had a look at iPhoto? There is a tool at the bottom to do this including importing from iCal, you have the choice to print or have professionally done.

4. Darkspork thread starter macrumors newbie

I didn't get a photo quality printer for nothing. I can print... The only problem is that iPhoto's calendars are monthly. The calendar is supposed to fit on a (painfully small) desk, so that won't do. I'd do daily but I'm afraid of the sheer number of pictures that would exist all over the place. Is it possible to make 52 different week calendars?