Pet monitor app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by kjellar, Jan 18, 2015.

1. kjellar macrumors newbie

Hello,

I've been trying to find an app that does everything I want, but I haven't been successful yet. This is what I'm looking for:

1. It has to work on both ipad and iphone.
    2. I'm planning to put my ipad on a bracket on the wall where my dog is kept when im at work. So I want to check whenever I want via my iphone what he's up to.
    3. I want to be able to speak to my pet from my iphone through the ipad
    4. I want to be able to "call" my ipad, and answer it from my phone.. as I hardly think my dog will do it!
    5. I want live footage from my iphone to show up on the ipad, so the dog can se me.. and I can talk to it, and it to me.
    6. Hang up, but continue to monitor the room If I desire.

Does something like this exist?

2. JamesMike macrumors demi-god

JamesMike

Have you looked at this app? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dog-monitor/id626789870?mt=8

3. kjellar thread starter macrumors newbie

I have, and it does not appear that you can call your ipad and have your face show up for your dog to see. It monitors and you can put sound through it.
    I actually put in an email to the developers before I made this post, to see if thats something they are interested in adding.

4. kjellar thread starter macrumors newbie

Got an reply from the people at Dog Monitor today:

"Unfortunately it is not possible to stream you to your dog, but you can always see dog and you can give him voice commands, so he can hear you."

So I'm still looking for an app that can do what im asking, I don't think it's that implausible... or am I asking too much?

5. NYMAX macrumors newbie

6. kjellar thread starter macrumors newbie

7. NYMAX macrumors newbie

I think this app should do what you need just in a different way.