Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kjellar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 18, 2015
Hello,

I've been trying to find an app that does everything I want, but I haven't been successful yet. This is what I'm looking for:

1. It has to work on both ipad and iphone.
2. I'm planning to put my ipad on a bracket on the wall where my dog is kept when im at work. So I want to check whenever I want via my iphone what he's up to.
3. I want to be able to speak to my pet from my iphone through the ipad
4. I want to be able to "call" my ipad, and answer it from my phone.. as I hardly think my dog will do it!
5. I want live footage from my iphone to show up on the ipad, so the dog can se me.. and I can talk to it, and it to me.
6. Hang up, but continue to monitor the room If I desire.

Does something like this exist?

JamesMike

macrumors 603
Nov 3, 2014
Oregon
Hello,

I've been trying to find an app that does everything I want, but I haven't been successful yet. This is what I'm looking for:

1. It has to work on both ipad and iphone.
2. I'm planning to put my ipad on a bracket on the wall where my dog is kept when im at work. So I want to check whenever I want via my iphone what he's up to.
3. I want to be able to speak to my pet from my iphone through the ipad
4. I want to be able to "call" my ipad, and answer it from my phone.. as I hardly think my dog will do it!
5. I want live footage from my iphone to show up on the ipad, so the dog can se me.. and I can talk to it, and it to me.
6. Hang up, but continue to monitor the room If I desire.

Does something like this exist?

Have you looked at this app? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dog-monitor/id626789870?mt=8

kjellar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 18, 2015
Got an reply from the people at Dog Monitor today:

"Unfortunately it is not possible to stream you to your dog, but you can always see dog and you can give him voice commands, so he can hear you."

So I'm still looking for an app that can do what im asking, I don't think it's that implausible... or am I asking too much?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.