[PETITION]Respond with text feature improvement for non supported iOS languages

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by EdgardasB, May 11, 2014.

1. EdgardasB macrumors 6502a

EdgardasB

2. g-7 macrumors 6502

g-7

My language is supported, but I have signed anyway. Believe me, I know your pain.

3. richwoodrocket macrumors 68020

richwoodrocket

4. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

Um...I don't see the problem here... But good luck with that:)

5. EdgardasB thread starter macrumors 6502a

EdgardasB

Thanks for your support :) This feature is really usefull because when you are busy and can't accept call you need fast report to that caller that you can't talk at that moment. However replying with two different language in same message looks a bit stupid :/

This issue appeared after this feature was released. Our country official Apple carrier also has registered this issue and got answer from Apple that it will be fixed in next software update. However passed from iOS 6 a lot of software updates and no action was taken. Furthermore, it isn't hard to fix it, even there is a possibility to remove it within jailbreak http://www.techcheckpoint.com/remove-change-cant-talk-right-now-text-ios-7-jailbreak/ but there is no jailbreak for 7.1.1 and not everyone would jailbreak for this :/

It is a bit annonying that Apple ignores smaller countries without supporting them.

6. dannyyankou, May 11, 2014
    Last edited: May 11, 2014

dannyyankou macrumors 603

dannyyankou

Not an issue for me, but I signed anyway. Hopefully iOS 8 adds support for more languages.

7. EdgardasB thread starter macrumors 6502a

EdgardasB

Would be amazing if iOS 8 would introduce more languages but I doubt about bigger support for more languages.